The training covers:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
- How to interact with a person in crisis.
- How to connect a person with help.
- Expanded content on trauma, substance use, and self-care.
This is a blended learning course. Learners must complete a two-hour, self-paced online course and participate in a five-and-a-half hour, instructor-led training held virtually through Zoom.
$95 – NCPA member
$145 – Non-member
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 30 REGISTRANTS!
Registration Deadline: December 6, 2023, 11:59 am EST
Cancellation is subject to a $50 cancellation fee.