Please order this product directly from the PRS website here.
As of 2006 all Pharmacies are required to have a Fraud Waste and Abuse Program in place as part of their overall Pharmacy Regulatory Compliance.
The PRS Pharmacy Services comprehensive regulatory compliance program-COMPLIANCETrack includes an easy to use Medicare/Medicaid Fraud Waste and Abuse Program (FWATrack). With a PRS Compliance program you can have peace of mind in knowing you are covered during Pharmacy Credentialing (when contracts are signed and attested to annually) and in the event of an audit.
With prescription drug abuse and fraud at an all-time high in the U.S. it is imperative to make certain your Pharmacy is fully compliant. As one of the necessary staples of a complete Pharmacy compliance program, Fraud, Waste and Abuse can sometimes be confusing but it doesn’t have to be.
We have continually updated and improved our FWA Program, and now, it is a web-based, easy to use, integral part of COMPLIANCETrack.
FWATrack Includes the following:
- Conflict of Interest Attestation
- Meets the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) Mandatory Provider Compliance Program Requirements
- Policies and procedures to comply with payor requirements, including those detailed in CMS’ Prescription Drug Benefit Manual, Chapter 9, Compliance Program Guidelines
PLUS When there are changes to federal laws and third party payor requirements, you get seamless, automatic updating, and email notifications when:
- New tasks need to be completed
- There have been updates to policies and forms
- Employee re-training is due
Please order this product directly from the PRS website here. This product can not be ordered directly from the NCPA website.